Introducing the Peli 9455 RALS, the world’s first Class I Division 1, ATEX Zone 0 and IECEx ia safety certified remote area light. Now you can take remote area lighting to hazardous areas around the globe.
The 125° beam angle along with up to 1,600 lumens and providing up to 10 hours of run time, the 9455 will support full work shifts and deliver safe situational awareness. Weighing only 16 pounds and completely collapsible, makes for easy carry and quick set ups. The dual light modes, High/Low provide flexible options and is equipped with a 30 minute visible low battery warning indicator.
- From confined spaces to tight manholes, nothing stops the Peli 9455 RALS from illuminating the work site, safely.
- Class I Division 1, ATEX Zone 0, IECEx ia safety certified
- Up to 1,600 lumens
- Up to 10 hours run time
- NiMH rechargeable battery
- High / Low lighting modes
- Low battery indicator
- Hi Vis safety yellow
- Polycarbonate Lens is lightweight and impact resistant
- Maintenance Free LED Array with life expectancy of 50,000 hours
- Fully extendable mast with 360 degree rotating head
- Waterproof Rubber Activation Switch
- Mast Extension Lock
- ATEX Zone 0 approved
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Certifications: RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), IP54, Ex II 1 G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga (Ex Veritas 17 ATEX 0243 X Issue 0)