The Nitecore New P30 flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery. Alternatively the torch can use 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 or RCR123 cells when using the included battery magazine.
The New P30 comes with a Nitecore 21700 5000mAh battery which has a built in Type-C port, allowing for direct charging into the battery itself using the included charging cable, removing the need for a separate external charger.
The Nitecore torch features five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus a strobe, SOS and beacon mode. Ideal for hunting and other applications that require a long beam throw, the New P30 is operated tactically using a dual switch interface made up of the tail and side switches.
- Brightness Levels: (using included 1 x 21700 li-ion battery)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
- High: 400 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Mid: 220 lumens - 7 hrs runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 23 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 950 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (1000 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 618 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: Nitecore NL2150R 21700 USB-C rechargeable li-ion battery, clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare tail switch cover, battery magazine, holster, USB-C charging cable.