The Nitecore P18 torch has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD LED and is powered by an included 1 x IMR 18650 battery.
The innovative flashlight has a unibody, die-case design with a silent tactical switch and an independently controlled red LED. Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy, the P18 is lightweight and extremely durable.
The silent tactical tail switch operates the five brightness levels, three special modes and momentary on and the side switch controls the auxiliary red LED. The red light is ideal for protecting night vision, making it suitable for outdoor, tactical and law enforcement applications such as equipment checks and map reading. In addition, the red LED is able to indicate the remaining battery power.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 850 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- Mid: 260 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Low: 65 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 220 hours runtime
- Auxiliary Red Light: 10 lumens - 28 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon modes (1000 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 182 meters, waterproof to IP56 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Dimensions: 105.5 mm x 34 mm x 29 mm
- Head Diameter: 23 mm
- Weight: 103.5 g
- Maximum Peak Intensity: 8,360cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Made with unibody die-cast technology
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 220 hours
- Strobe mode offers randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy
- Tail stand capability
- Includes: Nitecore IMR 18650 3100mAh 35A battery, spare o-ring, lanyard, holster.