The Fenix WT50R multi-purpose light has a maximum output of 3200 lumens from the Cree XHP70 and 500 lumens from the innovative XP-G3 tail light LED. The torch is powered by an included Fenix ARB-L45-10400 7.2V 5200mAh battery pack which is rechargeable via a USB Type-C charging port at the base of the light.
Designed to be the ideal work light, the Fenix WT50R offers multiple uses and carry options, including attachment to a tripod socket, using the included shoulder strap to carry the light across the body or over the shoulder plus a robust, innovative carry handle.
In addition to the main LED, the torch features a tail light which can be used when the torch is set down with the main LED facing down. The tail light offers a flood beam where as the main beam is a spotlight; between them they offer 7 output levels and can be separately controlled.
The WT50R can also be used as a power bank to ensure your devices have power when you need them most. Simply plug your electronic item into the base of the torch and allow the light's discharging to begin. The base of the torch features a battery level indicator so you can keep an eye on the power level. With the torch off, single click the tail switch; if all 4 lights show, it indicates the battery is between 80% and 100%, 3 lights is between 60% and 80%, 2 lights is between 40% and 60%, 1 light between 20% and 40% and a flashing light shows the battery level is below 20%.
- Main Light
- Turbo: 3200 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- High: 1000 lumens - 5 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Med: 350 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 112 hrs runtime
- Strobe: 3200 lumens
- Tail Light
- High: 500 lumens - 7 hrs runtime
- Med: 200 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 116 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 425 meter from the main light or 54 meters from the tail light, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Press and hold the handle switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the main light on and off
- Press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the tail light on and off
- With the main light on, single click the handle switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High>Turbo
- With the tail light on, single click the tail switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High
- Press and hold the handle switch for 1.2 seconds to enter Strobe mode, then single click the handle switch to return to the previously used output
- Double click the handle switch to enter and exit lockout mode
Includes: Fenix ARB-L45-10400 rechargeable battery, charging adapter, USB Type-C charging cable, shoulder strap, spare o-ring.
Fenix WT50R prožektorius
- Gamintojas: Fenix
- Prekės kodas: WT50R
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje