PT10-GT is a sleek, compact, rechargeable pen light with amazing brightness. Utilizes high color rendering (CRI≥90）NICHIA 219C LED to allow medical personnel and first responders to see every detail of the object and helping them to make an accurate diagnose. This penlight is comfortable to use with textured knurling and will easliy go with you everywhere with convenient clip. Simple operation with one touch tail switch.
- 1xNICHIA 219C LED CRI ≥90 color rendering and Zero blue ray damage (RG0)
- LED option 2: 1xNICHIA 219C (CRI≥90）
- Low: 3 lumens; 28 hours; 6 meters; 10cd
- Mid: 150 lumens; 1 hour 15 minutes; 47 meters; 560cd
- High: 200 lumens; 45 minutes; 64 meters; 1030cd
- Powered by customized ACEBEAM 10900 rechargeable Li-ion battery with built-in Micro- USB charging port
- Size: 133.75mm(length) x 14mm(tube diameter)
- Weight: 41.8g with battery
- Accessories included in package:
- 1xACEBEAM 10900 Li-ion battery;
- 1xMicro-USB Cable;
- 1x Pocket Clip;
- 1x User Manual;
- 1xWarranty Card;
- 1xBattery Warning Card
- Utilizes high efficient constant circuit (non-PWM)
- Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damaged from reversed batteries
- Tail switch, convenient for one-handed operation
- Streamlined pen design that is lightweight and stylish
- Aerospace grade aluminum alloy body with mil-spec hard anodization
- Utilizes an optical lens to provide a soft and balanced beam
- Stainless steel pocket clip with rose gold plated
- Can be submerged in alcohol for sterilization
- Specially designed for Medical Use, Technical Use, Everyday Use and Outdoor Use
1.Please use ACEBEAM customized 3.7V 10900 battery with Micro USB port or 2 x AAA batteries. 2 x 10440 batteries are banned.
2.Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3.It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4.Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
5.Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6.Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7.Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8.Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
9.This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10.Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age.Keep out of the reach of children.