The Nitecore SRT7GT is the latest flashlight to feature the new 'domeless' XP-L HI V3 LED, providing an impressive throw up to 450 meters. The torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens and can be powered using either 1 x Li-ion, rechargeable 18650 battery or 2 x single use CR123 cells.
The SRT7GT features the third generation of the Smart Selector Ring, offering swift access to a range of outputs. The flashlight provides white light at Turbo mode and has a stepless brightness regulator to allow you to pick the exact output required for the scenario. In addition, the torch has UV, red, green and blue light, plus strobe, police warning and beacon modes.
The simple user interface is ideal for tactical applications and is enjoyable to use. The tail switch turns the turn on and off, whilst the output is selected by rotating the Selector Ring. The tail switch is protected by a U-shape design that prevents accidental activiation and allows the torch to be stood on end.
The SRT7GT is compatible with a range of Nitecore accessories, including 40mm filters, diffusers and traffic wands, plus the GM02 gun mount and the RSW1 remote switch.
- Brightness Levels:
- (Using 1 x 18650 battery)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
- Ultralow: 0.1 lumens - 240 hrs runtime
- Red: 13 lumens - 28 hrs runtime
- Green: 19 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
- Blue: 3 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
- UV: 500mW, 365nm - 26 hrs runtime
- (Using 2 x CR123 batteries)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- Ultralow: 0.1 lumens - 130 hrs runtime
- Red: 13 lumens - 19 hrs runtime
- Green: 19 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Blue: 3 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- UV: 500mW, 365nm - 18 hrs runtime
- Plus Police Warning light, Strobe and Location Beacon modes.
- Maximum beam distance 450 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: holster, pocket clip, tactical ring, wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, spare tail cap switch, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.