The powerful Olight Pro 2 Seeker flashlight designed to provide an intense beam of light even in the toughest conditions.
Made of aviation aluminum, the body was covered with hard anodization in black - meets the IPX-8 tightness standard and shows resistance to falls from a height of 1.5 m.
The soft polymer coated body with profiled undercuts corresponds to the ease of use
The three Cree XP-L LEDs guarantee high brightness and efficiency, and thanks to the use of heat-resistant boron glass, they are perfectly protected against all kinds of damage. Before the system overheats, it protects the system stabilizing diode operation at the level of 600 lumens for 1.5 minutes of full illumination.
At the start button, the torch has charge indicators and lighting levels. They will allow you to easily evaluate the remaining time of use
Included with the flashlight are: a 21700 5000 mAh battery, a case, a USB charging cable with a magnetic tip, a charging station with a set for mounting it to the wall and a microfiber cloth to clean the flashlight.
- Operating modes / lighting time:
- - 3200-600 lumens / 2 min + 150 min
- - 1200-600 lumens / 110 mins + 30 min
- - 300 lumens / 9.5 hours
- - 50 lumens / 50 h
- - 5 lumens / 12 days
- - stroboscope
- Technical data:
- - light source: 3x XP-L diode
- - power supply: 5000 mAh 21700 lithium (included)
- - housing: aircraft aluminum with hard anodization type III
- - water resistance: IPX-8 standard
- - maximum range: 250 m
- - dimensions: 128 x 28 mm (35 mm head)
- - weight: 198 g