The powerful Olight 2 Seeker flashlight designed to provide an intense beam of light even in the toughest conditions.
The body made of aircraft aluminum has been covered with hard anodization in black - it meets the IPX-8 tightness standard and is resistant to falls from a height of 1.5 m.
Three OSRAM Cool White LEDs guarantee high brightness and efficiency, and thanks to the use of heat-resistant boron glass they are perfectly protected against all types of damage. The system is stabilized against overheating by stabilizing the LEDs at 600 lumens after 3 minutes of full lighting.
At the switch on the flashlight has indicators of charge and lighting level. They will allow easy assessment of the remaining usage time
The flashlight includes: 21700 5000 mAh battery, case, USB charging cable with magnetic tip, charging station with a set for fixing it to the wall and a microfiber cloth for cleaning the flashlight.
- Operating modes / lighting time:
- - 3000-600 lumens / 3 min + 155 min
- - 1200-600 lumens / 110 min + 50 min
- - 300 lumens / 13 h
- - 50 lumens / 72 h
- - 5 lumens / 15 days
- - strobe
- - light source: 3x OSRAM Cool White LED - power supply: 5000 mAh 21700 lithium (included)
- - housing: aviation aluminum with hard anodization typ. III
- - water resistance: IPX-8 standard - maximum range: 220 m
- - dimensions: 126 x 28 mm (35 mm head)
- - weight: 185 g