The Olight M2R Pro Warrior is a new generation of rechargeable torch powered by a 21700 lithium-ion battery.
It is a dual switch tactical hand torch and is capable of 1800 lumens output on the highest turbo setting, before dropping down to 750 lumens after 4.5 minutes, and then after a further 2 hours 25 minutes the output will drop again to 250 lumens to prevent the LED from overheating.
The NW LED combined with a TIR reflector produces a big, defined wide hot spot with a uniform light for a good coverage of light and can reach up to a maximum of 300 metres beam range.
Tactical features have been improved on the M2R Pro, offering better grip because of the deeper kurling design, a more aggressive bezel with deeper crenellation, and an improved tail cap design that allows for easier operation while wearing gloves due to the raised button, but without compromising accidental activation thanks to the three raised struts that not only preventing it easily turning on but also allow for tail stand capability.
It is powered using the included Olight 21700 5000 mAh customised lithium-ion battery, which is recharged inside the torch using the included MCC3 magnetic charging cable. This new design charging cable charges the battery faster than the regular M2R, despite it being a larger capacity battery, all thanks to the 2 A output capability of the MMC3 cable.
Simply connect the magnet to the base of the M2R Pro and plug the USB end into a computer or the mains using a suitable USB adaptor (2 A recommended for fastest charging). The indicator light on the magnet will go red while charging is in progress and turn green once charging is complete after approximately 5 hours if the power supply is sufficient enough to support the 2 A output, otherwise the cable will output at a lower rate or 1 A or 1.5 A depending on the power supply.
Featuring six brightness levels and strobe, the torch is operated with the side switch and tactical tail switch. The torch can be turned on with a single press of the side switch and then hold the side switch to cycle through low, mid 2, mid 1 and high in turn and release at the desired output.
Moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the torch is off by pressing and holding down the switch. A quick double click gives instant access to the turbo mode, and another double click will exit turbo mode. Three quick presses will activate the strobe mode and a single press will exit. The memory function will remember the last mode used for moonlight, low, mid and high. A handy lockout function prevents the torch from being accidentally activated and is accessed by pressing and holding the side switch for 2 seconds.
The tactical tail switch is a quiet press button with minimal noise for tactical purposes and can be used in two modes; configuration 1 or configuration 2. The torch factory default setting is configuration 1 and to switch to configuration 2 you deep press the tail switch and while holding in down single press the side switch.
In configuration 1 the M2R Pro tail switch will provide momentary turbo illumination with a full press and hold or constant turbo with a quick full press and release, and momentary illumination of mid 2 with a half press and hold or with a quick half press will provide constant access to mid 2 output. In configuration 2 it will provide momentary turbo illumination with a half press and momentary strobe with a full press.
The detachable dual pocket clip can be attached to clothing easily from both sides while the durable lanyard provides security when you are carrying the torch in your hand. A sturdy holster is also included which is perfect for carrying the M2R Pro on your belt and it also features a flap with clip fastening to make sure your torch stays secure while you are on the move.
- Operational Modes
- 1800 lumens; 3 minutes run-time; 300 m beam range
- 750 lumens; 2 hours, 25 minutes run-time
- 250 lumens; 45 minutes run-time
- 750 lumens; 2 hours, 40 minutes run-time; 185 m beam range
- 250 lumens; 40 minutes run-time
- Mid 1:
- 250 lumens; 10 hoursrun-time; 110 m beam range
- Mid 2:
- 60 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 55 m beam range
- 15 lumens; 130 hours run-time; 27 m beam range
- 1 lumen; 50 days run-time
- Please note: *The turbo setting will drop down twice as shown above to prevent the LED from overheating
- Technical Details
- Type: Professional hand-held LED torch
- Operating Modes: Moonlight / Low / Mid 2 / Mid 1 / High / Turbo / Strobe
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1800 lumens
- Lamp Type: Neutral white LED
- Lens: TIR lens
- Beam Range: Up to 300 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x customised 21700 Lithium-ion battery
- Run Time: Up to 25 days at lowest setting
- Overall Length: 136.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 29.5 mm
- Body Diameter: 26.2 mm
- Weight: 179 grams (including battery)
- Body Colour: Gun metal grey limited edition
- Body Material: Constructed from AL6061-T6 aluminium alloy
- Body Finish: Type III hard-anodised
- Switch Type: Side mounted and tail switch
- Other Technology: Magnetic base
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
- Environmental: Waterproof to IPX8 Standard (2 m)
- Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and contains:
- Olight M2R Pro Warrior gun metal grey torch x 1
- Olight customised 21700 5000 mAh Li-ion battery x 1
- USB magnetic charging cable x 1
- Stainless steel pocket clip x 1
- Lanyard x 1
- Holster x 1
- Manual x 1
Žymos: olight m2r pro warrior ikraunamas led zibintuvelis limited edition gun metal versija, m2r pro warrior gunmetal grey, olight, Zibintuveliai, rankiniai zibintuveliai, pakraunami zibintuveliai, prozektoriai, taktiniai prozektoriai