The new TM26GT from Nitecore has a maximum output of 3500 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LEDs.
The torch can be powered by 4x18650 Lion batteries (can be recharged inside the torch) or 8xRCR123 Li-ion batteries (do NOT recharge these inside torch) or 8xCR123 single-use non-rechargeable batteries.
By utilising four Cree XP-L HI V3 LEDs, the TM26GT produces a concentrated long range beam with an incredible range of up to 704 meters. This makes the TM26GT one of the most compact searchlights on the market today, small enough to fit into a coat pocket while outperforming lights that are more than twice the size.
Included with each TM26GT we provide is a UK 3 pin wall adapter, that can be used to charge four 18650 Li-ion (not included) cells inside the torch. Intelligent charging circuits guarantee easy, safe and fast charging.
An integrated OLED display takes flashlight technology to a whole new level and allows the user to quickly and easily see the lumens, remaining runtime, battery voltage and even the temperature of the torch.
Patented dual stage multi-functional single switch design for easy one handed operation.
- Brightness levels (based on 4 x 18650 3400 mAh battery):
- Turbo 3500 lumens, Runtime 1 hours 15 minutes
- High 1700 lumens, Runtime 3 hours 15 minutes
- Mid 540 lumens, Runtime 9 hours 45 minutes
- Low 95 lumens, Runtime 48 hours
- Ultralow 3 lumens, Runtime 1000 hours
- Strobe, SOS and Location Beacon Flashing modes.
- Maximum beam distance 704 meters, Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts from 1.5 meters.
- Other features include gold plated contact points for better conductivity and superior durability, flat tail cap enabling use as an upward facing spotlight and an integrated tripod mounting point that turns the TM26GT into an outdoor area light or photography light.
- Includes: Belt holster, UK power adapter, spare charging port rubber cover, spare O ring and wrist lanyard.