The new Nitecore TM06S Palmtop Monster has a maximum output of 4000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U3 LEDs and is powered by 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included).
Users can easily switch among all brightness levels and special modes and directly access turbo and ultralow levels with simple one-handed operation via the patented two stage side switch. The switch also incorporates a blue indicator light that acts as a smart multi-meter to show the battery voltage.
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology allows the TM06S to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. This prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
- Brightness levels (based on 4 x 18650 2600mAh batteries):
- Turbo: 4000 lumens, Runtime 1 hour
- High: 1500 lumens, Runtime 4 hours
- Mid: 480 lumens, Runtime 11 hours 15 minutes
- Low: 160 lumens, Runtime 32 hours
- Ultralow: 3 lumens, Runtime 560 hours
- Plus Location Beacon, SOS and Strobe
- Other features include gold plated contact points, stainless steel retaining bezel ring, flat-bottom tail cap design allowing for tail standing use.
- Maximum beam distance 359 meters, Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts from 1.5 meters.
- Max Output: 4000 lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 359 m
- Max Beam Intensity: 32300 cd
- Max Run Time: 560 h / 23.33 d
- LED: 4 × CREE XM-L2 U3
- Reflector: Smooth
- Battery: 4 × 18650
- Special Modes: Location Beacon, SOS, Strobe
- Beam Colour: White light
- Length: 117 mm
- Head Size: 50 mm
- Weight: 266 g
- Feature: Tail Stand
- Activity: Gear, Law Enforcement, Outdoor/Camping, Search
- Includes: Belt holster, lanyard & one spare o-ring.