The Nitecore TM38 flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI D4 LED and is powered by the included NPB68 HD battery pack. The high capacity battery pack is the equivalent of 8 x 18650 li-ion batteries and can be charged independently or when attached to the head of the torch, via the dust and waterproof charging port.
The latest model in Nitecore's powerful Tiny Monster series, the TM38 offers five brightness levels across two modes, daily or search mode. The flashlight has a maximum beam distance of 1400 meters, making it the ideal searchlight. The modes are controlled via an innovative, single button which features a two-stage switch
The TM38 features an OLED display providing information on the level, lumens and beam distance, battery voltage, battery level, remaining runtime and operating temperature. The display also provides real-time information whilst charging and will show a finished display once charging is complete, additionally charging will terminate automatically.
The searchlight is compatible with a tripod, allowing for a stationary light to use for camping, working or as a beacon. The TM38 comes with a sling for carrying the torch on the shoulder, providing a hands-free way to transport the light safely.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- High: 800 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
- Mid: 400 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
- Low: 200 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
- Lower: 50 lumens - 120 hrs runtime
- Plus SOS, Strobe and Location Beacon modes.
- Maximum beam distance 1400 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: wall charger adapter, spare o-ring, spare rubber cover for charging port, lanyard, shoulder sling, NBP68 HD battery pack (attached to torch as the handle).