The SRT-3 is equipped with a host of unique features including Nitecore's third generation magnetic selector ring, which allows for quick and easy access to all modes including red and blue outputs plus infinitely variable control from 0-550 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED. There is also a multi-coloured warning-hazard mode that displays a rapidly alternation pattern of red and blue plus strobe and SOS settings.
Other unique features include: Crystal coating on he reflector to improve performance by 10%, allowing the SRT3 to throw a beam out to 134 meters (ANSI FL1). Reverse polarity protection and stainless steel window breaker bezel for emergency situations.
The SRT-3 can be powered by a single RCR123/16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery, which will provide the maximum output of 550 lumens on high setting. In addition the SRT-3 can use a single CR123A (non-rechargeable) cell with a maximum output of 330 lumens. With the provided body extender fitted the torch can run on 1xAA (alkaline or NiMH) or 1x14500 battery. With the AA NiMH 2500 mAH the maximum brightness is 180 lumens.
- Brightness Levels: Using one RCR123 (NL166) 650mah Li-ion battery
- Turbo: 550 Lumens - 45 minute runtime
- Lower: 0.1 Lumens - 150 hour runtime
- Beam distance of up to 134 meters, waterproof to 2 meters submersible, impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
- The 25.4mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the SRT3.
- Includes: Quality belt holster, removable pocket clip, lanyard, spare tail cap button, spare o-ring & one CR123 battery.