The Nitecore P30 flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered using either 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable cell or 2 x CR123A single use batteries.
The P30 is a compact searchlight, with an impressive beam distance up to 618 meters. Ideal for outdoor activities, the torch has an array of compatible accessories including the GM02, GM03 and GM04 gun mounts and the RSW1 remote switch for gun mounting.
Featuring a dual switch user interface, the P30 can be turned on, off or illuminated momentarily using the tail switch. The five brightness levels and three special modes are cycled through using the mode side switch.
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module provides rapid heat dissipation by monitoring the operating temperature and adjusting the output accordingly to maintain optimal operating condition.
- Brightness Levels & Runtimes:
- (Using 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hour runtime
- High: 400 lumens - 3 hours runtime
- Mid: 220 lumens - 5 hours runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 17 hours runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 680 hours runtime
- (Using 2 x CR123A batteries)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 45 minutes runtime
- High: 400 lumens - 2 hours runtime
- Mid: 220 lumens - 3 hours runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 10 hours 15 minutes runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 340 hours runtime
- Plus Location Beacon, SOS and Strobe flashing modes.
- Maximum beam distance 618 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: holster, lanyard, spare switch cover, spare o-ring, pocket clip, tactical ring, 2 x single use CR123 batteries