The Nitecore P20i flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 i Series li-ion battery which comes included. Alternatively, the torch can use 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 li-ion batteries paired with the included battery magazine.
The P20i is rechargeable via a USB-C charging port at the head of the light with a cover to resist against water, dust and impact. Please note that the rechargeable function is only available when using the included 21700 battery, do not try to recharge the CR123 or RCR123A batteries. The flashlight requires the Nitecore i Series 21700 battery, such as the NL2150i which can be viewed here.
An upgraded version of the popular P20 torch, the P20i offers three brightness levels ranging from 35 to 1800 lumens and a randomly changing Strobe mode. The flashlight is operated using the dual switches on the tail end of the light: the power button turns the P20i on and off and the mode button cycles through the outputs.
The tactical torch features 2nd Generation Strobe Ready technology which provides direct access to the Strobe mode at any time. To avoid accidental activation the switch has an inset pedal design.
- Brightness Levels:
- Using the included 21700 4000mAh li-ion battery
- High: 1800 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 280 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Low: 35 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
- Strobe: 1800 lumens
- Using 2 x CR123 single use batteries
- High: 1100 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
- Mid: 280 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Low: 35 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
- Strobe: 1100 lumens
- Maximum beam distance 343 meters (with 21700 battery) or 270 meter (with CR123 cells). Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: Nitecore NL2410i 21700 4000mAH li-ion battery, NTH20 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable.