The Nitecore MT42 flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD LED and is powered by 2 x rechargeable Li-ion 18650 batteries.
Featuring Crystal Coating Technology combined with Nitecore's 'Precision Digital Optics Technology', the MT42 provides an excellent output, plus a beam distance up to 470 meters. This makes it the ideal torch for search and hunting applications.
The flashlight features five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens, plus a Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS modes. The MT42 is operated using a tail cap for on, off and momentary on illumination and a metal side switch to cycle through the modes when on. In addition, the torch has instant access to Turbo and Strobe mode for quick and easy use when you these settings are required immediately.
Made up of a 50mm head and standard 25.4mm (1") body diameter, the MT42 is compatible with a range of Nitecore accessories, including GM02/M gun mounts, 50mm filters and RSW1 remote switch.
The Nitecore MT42 incorporates Nitecore's Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) to ensure optimal performance without the torch overheating. Additionally, the torch features a built-in power indicator to inform the user of the power level.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- High: 800 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 280 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
- Low: 68 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 530 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS modes (each at 1800 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 470 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: pocket clip, spare o-rings, holster, spare rubber cover, tactical ring.
- Please note, batteries are not included.