The Nitecore MT22A flashlight has a maximum output of 260 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED. The torch can be powered by 2 x widely available AA batteries, either single use alkaline or rechargeable NiMH, however please note Li-ion 14500 cells are not compatible. The batteries are in a side by side configuration making the MT22A shorter than most two AA powered torches and comfortable to hold.
The MT22A body is made from polycarbonate, providing high strength and impact resistance to ensure durability and reliability with a die-cast head section for improved heat dissipation. Weighing in at only 49 grams the MT22A is an ideal option for everyday carry and travel where there may be battery restrictions. The light is equipped with a titanium coated stainless steel clip, to attach the MT22A to clothing or accessories for hands free use and secure storage.
The MT22A torch features three brightness settings, ranging from 1 to 260 lumens, plus a Strobe setting. The ergonomic design of the MT22A means it can be operated using only one hand. To turn on and off click the switch fully and halfway press to cycle through the outputs.
Available in Carbon Black, Sandy Brown and Fluorescent Yellow.
- Brightness Levels:
- High: 260 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Mid: 45 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Low: 1 lumen - 180 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe mode.
- Other notable features include reverse polarity protection, aluminium reflector, anti-reflective coated lens, high efficient constant circuit (non-PWM) and reverse click switch.
- Maximum beam distance 98 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: spare o-ring, lanyard, clip, 2 x alkaline single use AA batteries.