The Nitecore MT21C flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and has a selection of battery options. Choose from 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery, 2 x RCR123 Li-ion batteries or 2 x CR123 single use cells.
The MT21C features a 90º adjustable head, creating a versatile 'L' shape which suits a range of applications. Keep the head flat for a streamlined everyday carry torch or adjust to make the ideal work light. The flashlight comes with a two way pocket clip so that the MT21C can be attached to your pocket, backpack or clothing for hands-free use.
In addition to the pocket clip, the MT21C offers a metal loop which the light can be suspended with and a magnetic base for attachment to metal surfaces.
The Nitecore MT21C has five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus three special modes. The torch is operated using a single side switch and also provides direct access to turbo and ultralow mode.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- High: 400 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 190 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 700 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1000 lumens per setting).
- Maximum beam distance 184 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: 2 x o-rings, lanyard, pocket clip, holster, 2 x single use CR123 batteries.