The Nitecore MH25GTS torch has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD LED and can be powered by 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x RCR123 or CR123 batteries. Featuring an upgraded LED, the flashlight offers an excellent throw as seen with the MH25GT, combined with a powerful output.
The flashlight is rechargeable via a micro USB port on the tail end of the torch, next to the power switch. The port has a dual protective design, consisting of a waterproof design within the charging port and a rubber cover over the top. Please note, the MH25GTS can only be recharged if using an 18650 cells, DO NOT recharge the CR123 or RCR123 batteries inside the torch.
Offering a more tactical user interface than the MH25GT, the MH25GTS has a tail switch to turn the light on and off and a side switch to cycle through the modes. This allows for quick and convenient, one-handed operation which works even with gloves on. In addition to the usual on, off and cycling through procedure, the torch has direct access to the Turbo and Ultralow outputs which serves as a shortcut in emergency situations.
The Nitecore MH25GTS comes with a host of items, including a battery, USB charging cable, a tactical grip ring, pocket clip, holster and lanyard. As the head of the torch is a standard 34mm size, it is compatible with additional items including filter and diffusers, plus gun mounts and tactical lanyards (available separately).
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 950 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- Mid: 240 lumens - 5 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 19 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 250 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1800 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 304 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: Nitecore NL1835HP 3500mAh 18650 battery, micro USB to USB charging cable, tactical ring, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring.