The Nitecore MH1C is part of the Multi-Task Hybrid series of lights, which feature a micro-usb charging port and this model includes a free RCR123 / 16340 (NL166) Li-ion battery. Alternatively, the torch can be powered by 1 x CR123 single use battery, however do not attempt to recharge this type of cell.
When using the included RCR123 battery, simply plug the supplied charging lead into the USB port and allow the battery to charge. This recharge method removes the need to remove the battery or purchase a separate charger.
The MH1C has four brightness levels plus strobe and SOS flashing modes. With the head in the tightened position the light will activate in turbo mode. With the head slightly loosened the light will cycle through the other three brightness levels and two flashing modes. These levels have memory function.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 600 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 242 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- Mid: 82 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Low: 24 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe and SOS modes at 600 lumens.
- The 25.4mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the MH1C.
- Beam distance of up to 120 meters, waterproof to two meters submersible & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
- Includes: Holster, lanyard, pocket clip, spare o-rings, spare rubber tail cap switch, USB charging cable & one RCR123A Li-ion rechargeable battery.