The Nitecore MH12GTS torch has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (Nitecore NL1835HP included). In addition, 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 Li-ion batteries can be used, however these batteries cannot be charged inside the torch.
This new style of Nitecore lights combine excellent output and throw in a compact, tactical torch which can be used for many applications. Whether you're a tradesman, work in law enforcement, volunteer with a search and rescue team or partake in night activies such as walking, security or general DIY, the MH12GTS is a vital addition to your gear.
Different from other models in the Nitecore MH Series, the MH12GTS has its micro USB port on the tail of the light, next to the on/off switch. The built-in charging circuit provides a fast and safe process and can be used with a range of external power supplies, including a PC, power bank, solar panel or USB adapter.
The Nitecore MH12GTS features five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens, plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes. The Strobe output has randomly changing frequencies which creates a dizzying effect on intruders or attracts attention if needed. The light is operated by a dual system of a tail switch for on, off and momentary on and a side switch to cycle through the brightness levels.
With a standard 1" (25.4mm) head diameter, the MH12GTS is compatible with a range of accessories, including filters, diffusers and gun mounts. (Available separately.)
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 900 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Mid: 240 lumens - 5 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 19 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 250 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1800 lumens each).
- Maximum beam distance 226 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, micro USB charging cable, holster, grip ring, pocket clip, Nitecore NL1835HP 18650 3500mAh 8A battery.