The new Nitecore HC33 is the most powerful head torch in our range with a staggering output of 1800 lumens. Utilising a Cree XHP35 HD LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours the HC33 puts out an incredible amount of light from a small and lightweight headlamp.
Please note: The HC33 can be powered by an 18650 battery, however it MUST have an output of 8A or higher.
Featuring a wide angle reflector with Nitecore's crystal coating technology, the HC33 emits a beam up to 187 meters with a 100 degree spread, making it a very versatile with a good combination of range and flood for multiple applications.
The included headband is made from quality elastic nylon, which is comfortable and can also be worn over a helmet. A rubber bracket holds the torch in place and allows the light to be angled up or down easily with one hand. The HC33 can also be used as a hand held light and includes a pocket clip for this purpose. The tail cap has a magnet inside allowing for attachment to metal surfaces for even more hands free uses such as when working on motor vehicles.
Powered by one 18650 (output ≥ 8A) Li-ion battery or two CR123. Five brightness levels (runtimes shown below are with 18650 Li-ion) plus SOS and flashing modes accessed by the single switch for one handed operation:
- Brightness Levels and Runtimes
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 min runtime
- High: 780 lumens - 1 hr 30 min runtime
- Mid: 240 lumens - 5 hr 45 min runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 16 hr 30 min runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 330 hr runtime
- Plus three special modes: Strobe, SOS and Beacon.
- Waterproof to IP68 (two meter submersible) and impact resistant from drops up to 1.5 meters.
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII hard anodised finish to cope with all environments.
- On / Off
- Turn on: When the light is off, press and hold the switch for 0.6 seconds to turn the light on.
- Turn off: When the light is on, press the switch for 0.6 seconds to turn off the light.
- Instant Ultra Low: When the HC33 is off tap the switch.
- Instant Turbo: With the light off, press and hold the switch for 1.5 seconds.
- Adjusting Brightness
- With the HC33 switched on, press the switch repeatedly to cycle though the brightness levels. Intelligent memory function remembers the last mode used.
- Special Modes (Strobe / SOS / Beacon)
- When the light is off, quickly tap the headlamp switch twice to enter strobe. After strobe is turned on, tap the switch repeatedly to cycle through SOS-Beacon-Strobe. Turn off the light to exit (special modes are not memorised).
- Includes: Headband, pocket clip, and spare o-rings.