The Nitecore EC4GT has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and can be powered by either 2 x Li-ion rechargeable 18650 or 4 x single use CR123 batteries.
The torch features a die-cast body which has a range of benefits including being incredibly light, strong and rigid, as well as having a low thermal resistance and high level of structural integrity. The EC4GT has an extra secure grip which ensures the light will not slip out of your hand and is comfortable to hold.
The flashlight has five impressive brightness settings ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus location beacon, SOS and strobe modes. This vast selection of outputs makes the torch ideal for search and rescue applications.
Please Note: The Black Front Bezel is fixed so this torch cannot accommodate the Nitecore 3 Prong Crenulated Bezel.
- Brightness Levels:
- (using 2 x 18650 batteries)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- High: 420 lumens - 4 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 200 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
- Ultra Low: 1 lumen - 380 hrs runtime
- (using 4 x CR123 batteries)
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
- High: 420 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
- Mid: 200 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 16 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Ultra Low: 1 lumen - 170 hrs runtime
- Plus Location Beacon, SOS and Strobe modes.
- Maximum beam distance 475 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: holster, wrist lanyard