The Nitecore Concept 2 torch has an impressive maximum output of 6500 lumens from the 4 x Cree XHP35 HD LEDs and is powered by a built-in Li-ion battery. The flashlight is rechargeable with a charging port on the side of the light, providing convenient charging on the go. The safe charging facility provides over-charge and over-discharge protection with automated termination once charging is complete.
Small and compact, the Concept 2 is smaller than a drinks can but certainly packs a punch! The torch features five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 6500 lumens, plus a Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS mode at 6500 lumens each. Featuring an innovative operation system, as seen with the Nitecore MH20 and TM26 models, the single side switch has two stages. Fully press the switch to turn the flashlight on and off, then half press with the light on to cycle through the modes.
The Nitecore Concept 2 features a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation. With the light off, half press the switch for over two seconds and repeat to unlock. The side switch also has a power indicator to ensure the user knows when it's time to recharge the light.
With such a high output, safety is paramount with the Concept 2. The torch has incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) which ensures the light maintains optimal performance while adapting to the ambient environment.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 6500 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 2500 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 1000 lumens - 6 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 285 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 2000 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS modes (6500 lumens each).
- Maximum beam distance 398 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: charging cable, spare rubber switch cover, spare charging port cover, lanyard, holster, built-in Li-ion battery.