The Nitecore CB6 Chameleon is a truly unique product that features two primary light sources (Blue and White) plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs. Control of these output types is simple thanks to a cleverly designed dual side switch with independent white and colour buttons. The dual switch also includes a power indicator light to let you know when the batteries are low.
- The 40mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the CB6.
- The primary white source is from a Cree XP-G2 with a maximum output of 440 lumens. A separate 3 watt blue colour LED provides a bright blue beam with three power levels. Blue can be used to identify blood trails, and is also used in the battlefield for medical treatment. Certain species of fish are attracted to blue light making it an ideal tool for fishing.
- In addition to the primary outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDS. The CR6 also works well as a weapon mounted light with a spring loaded impact absorption mechanism and can be used with the Nitecore RSW1 remote pressure switch.
- Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion rechargeable batteries or 2xCR123A single use cells.
- Include: Belt holster, wrist lanyard, titanium plated pocket clip, removable tactical grip ring, spare o-rings & two CR123 batteries.