The Fenix WT25R is a pivoting work light that features a rechargeable battery and is capable of four brightness levels and two flash modes, with a maximum output of 1000 lumens from a Cree XP-L HI LED.
You can use it attached to a pocket and aim the light forward without having to remove it from your person, or with the strong magnetic tail end it can be attached to a magnetic surface for hands free use and the head can be angled into the most convenient position for the task at hand. As well as it's adjustable head which can be moved from it's vertical position to horizontal within a 105° angle, the WT25R has another show stealing function with it's USB magnetic charging ability.
The WT25R is powered by the included rechargeable 3400 mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery which is charged up inside the torch. Plug the included cable into a USB-A power source, and then connect the magnetic charging end to the magnetic charging port on the side of the torch. The charging indicator on the top of the cable will turn red to show charging in progress and turn green once charging is complete after approximately 4 hours, 30 minutes when charging a 3400 mAh battery.
A single button is on the side of the torch and controls all functions. Press and hold the button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on/off and once the light is turned on it will either be in general mode at the last brightness setting used or in strobe if set to flash mode. Each single press in general will cycle through low, mid, high and turbo, and each press in flash will cycle between strobe and SOS. To change between the general mode and flash mode, hold the button for 1.2 seconds while the light is on.
To prevent accidental activation in transit the WT25R has a lockout mode that can be activated by two quick presses of the button while the light is off, and can be unlocked again in the same way. Two blinks of the low output will indicate that the light has been locked/unlocked.
Four LED indicators sit within the button and light up to show the battery status when the button is pressed with the light off. Four LEDs is 80-100% power, three LEDs is 60-80% power, two LEDs is 40-60% power, one LED is 20-40% and one flashing LED is less than 20% power and the battery should be charged as soon as possible when at this stage.
Intelligent overheat protection will automatically downshift the brightness slightly if the internal temperature reaches 60°C or above in turbo or high mode, and once the torch has cooled it will allow the user to reselect the higher outputs.
The large pocket clip allows for easy attachment to clothing or a back pack for sturdy carrying and a lanyard also provide extra safety when the torch is being carried in the hand.
- 105° adjustable head
- General and flash outputs
- LED battery and charging indicators
- Magnetic tail for hands free use
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation
- Operational modes
- Turbo: 1000 lumens; 3 hours, 40 minutes run-time; 220 m beam range*
- High: 400 lumens; 4 hours, 50 minutes run-time; 145 m beam range
- Mid: 150 lumens; 11 hours run-time; 85 m beam range
- Low: 50 lumens; 29 hours run-time; 50 m beam range
- Strobe: 1000 lumens
- SOS: 50 lumens
- Tested in laboratory conditions to ANSI/PLATO FL1 standard using 1 x Fenix 3400 mAh 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery under the temperature of 21±3°C and humidity of 50% - 80%. Results may vary between torch, battery and environments.
- Type: Rechargeable LED work light
- Operating Modes: Low / Mid / High / Turbo / Strobe / SOS
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1000 lumens
- Lamp Type: Cree XP-L HI LED
- Beam Range: Up to 220 m
- Batteries Required: Lithium-ion 18650 battery x 1 (included)
- Dimensions: 135.3 x 29.4 x 24.1 (mm)
- Weight: 137 grams (including battery)
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Material: Polycarbonate body and aircraft grade aluminium head
- Switch Type: Push button
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Dust and water resistant to IP66 Standard (powerful water jet)
- Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Fenix WT25R LED Torch x 1
- Fenix ARB-L18-3400 lithium polymer battery x 1
- USB magnetic charging cable x 1
- Spare O-ring x 1
- Lanyard x 1
- Manual x 1
- Note: *The turbo mode is measured at total run-time including any reduced output levels due to the temperature regulation design.
Žymos: fenix wt25r zibintuvelis, wt25r, fenix, Zibintuveliai, rankiniai zibintuveliai, dirbtuviu zibintai, darbo lempos, darbiniai prozektoriai