The Fenix TK16 V2.0 flashlight has a maximum output of 3100 lumens from the Luminus SST70 LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery. The included ARB-L21-5000U battery has a built-in USB-C charging port, allowing for direct charging into the battery without the need for a separate, external charger.
An upgrade to the popular TK16, the V2.0 light offers more and brighter outputs, improved beam distance, a lighter design and a strong strike bezel for emergency use.
The flashlight provides five brightness levels, ranging from 30 to 3100 lumens, plus a strobe mode, all of which are operated using the dual tail switch for simple, one-handed operation. The main switch turns the light on and off and the functional switch cycles through the modes.
The TK16 V2.0 features Fenix's new Advanced Pulse Frequency Transmission System (APF) which provides a mechanical structure that is less prone to interference.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 3100 lumens - 2 hrs 40 mins runtime
- High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs 50 mins runtime
- Med: 350 lumens - 8 hrs 20 mins runtime
- Low: 150 lumens - 19 hrs 10 mins runtime
- Eco: 30 lumens - 43 hrs 20 mins runtime
- Plus Strobe (3100 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 380 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Tap and hold the tactical switch for momentary on
- To turn the light on and off, fully press the tactical switch
- When on, single click the functional switch to cycle through the modes, in order Eco>Low>Med>High>Turbo
- Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000U USB-C li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, spare o-ring.