The Fenix LR50R is a super bright flashlight made for search and rescue. TheFenix LR50R flashlight emits a truly remarkable output of 12000 lumens.Capable of 950-meter beam visibility, it can be used to find any object in the dark. Dual stainless steel side switches allow you to quickly activate and cycle through the general six brightness levels, and functional modes including instant turbo, strobe and SOS. With the included USB Type-C charging port you can fast charge the Fenix LR50R in a matter of hours, or use the discharge function to charge your other devices.A special and user-friendly brightness downshifting sensor function is designed to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting. Choose between the versatile modes to easily adapt to your surroundings, this flashlight is the perfect tool for exploring and search and rescue.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 12000 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime
- High II: 6000 lumens - 2 hrs 20 mins runtime
- High I: 3000 lumens - 2 hrs 40 mins runtime
- Med: 1000 lumens - 7 hrs 40 mins runtime
- Low: 350 lumens - 24 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe (6000 lumens) and SOS (350 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 950 meters, waterpoof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: Fenix ARB-L52-16000 li-ion battery pack, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, shoulder strap, spare o-ring.