The X65 builds on the success of recent Acebeam models such as the K60, K70 and X60M which have achieved critical acclaim as some of the brightest and best-made LED flashlights on the global market.
With the X65, the brief for Acebeam’s engineers was to set a new benchmark for output and beam distance while maintaining the functionality and durability needed by professionals for extreme search-and-rescue, security and hunting applications.
In response they built the most powerful and robust production flashlight in the world.
The X65 is fitted with five CREE XHP35 HI emitters mounted on a red bronze “pill” for efficient heat dissipation, set into an innovative multi-reflector which is optimized for throw and protected from the elements by an AR-coated ultra-clear tempered glass lens and a stainless steel crenelated bezel.
Powered by a custom-made 6,800mAh 14.4V lithium-ion battery pack, the X65 delivers a digitally regulated beam of up to 12,000 out-the-front lumens with an intensity of 423,000 candela, equivalent to a throw of 1,301 meters using the ANSI formula, for between one hour and 18 days depending on the output selected.
The X65 is an extreme tool, designed for extreme conditions. The body is forged from 6063 aluminum alloy, hard-anodized to level 3 (military grade) with an anti-slip finish and sealed to IPX8 standard for immersion up to 2m and impact resistance up to 1.2m.
The user interface is designed to be simple and intuitive under stressful conditions. The X65 is controlled from a single switch which is easy to find in the dark and to operate with either hand. A single click of this switch accesses a previously memorized mode (Low, Mid or High) while a double click accesses Turbo (6,000lm) and another double click, Turbo-Max (12,000lm). For defensive purposes or to attract attention, a triple click from any mode or from OFF will trigger a dazzling strobe for up to seven hours.
- 1:5*Cree XHP35 High Intensity LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours
- 2:Max Output 12000 lumens Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Approximate runtimes in each mode:
- Firefly : 4 lumens 450hours;
- Low : 500 lumens 28hours;
- Mid : 1500 lumens 8hours;
- High: 3500lumens 3hours;
- Turbo:6000lumens, 2hours
- Turbo Max:12000lumens, 1hours
- Strobe 6000 lumens 7hours
- 3:Working Voltage:12V-16.8V light on switch indicates low reserve
- 4:Battery pack:Custom 14.4V 6,800mAh Li-Ion with safety control circuit
- 5:Charging :via supplied 100-240V AC to 19V DC universal power pack.
- 6:Max Runtime 450hours
- 7:Max beam 1301 meters
- 8:Peak beam intensity 423000cd
- 9:Impact resistant 1.2meters
- 10:Waterproofing :IPX8 standard to 2m
- 11:Size: 276mm (10.9”) length, 108mm (4.3”) head diameter, 51mm (2”) tube diameter
- 12:Weight 1,290g (45.5oz) including battery pack)
- 13:Smooth reflector , highly polished unbreakable aluminum alloy multi-reflector
- 14:Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness
- 15:Side switch on the body
- 16:Mode steps down from Turbo-Max to Turbo if internal temperature exceeds 70oC (158oF)
- 17:Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium，
- 18:Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 19:ultra-clear tempered glass with AR coating, 98.3% transmittance, protected by a stainless steel crenelated bezel
- 20：Tail-cap – indicator light for battery charging, DC Cap to seal charging connector, design allows tail-standing
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- 1x user manual;
- 1x Shoulder strap;
- 1x warranty card;
- 1x Replacement O - ring ;
- 1x AC/DC adapter ;