The Nitecore UT32 headlamp has a maximum output of 1,100 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 V6 cool white LED and 920 lumens from the XP-L V6 warm white LED. The light is powered by 1 x 18650 li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use cells, available separately.
The first co-axial dual output headlamp in the lighting industry, the UT32 features the best of both worlds in one neat, compact design. On one side the cool white LED offers a flood beam with colour temperature of 5700K and on the other, a warm white, narrow beam with a further throw and temperature of 3000K.
The lights are controlled using a dual switch interface which allows for one-handed operation and fast access to the desired output. The Nitecore UT32 has an ergonomic design to ensure an optimised centre of gravity, providing balance and stability when wearing the head torch.
- Brightness Levels:
- XP-L2 V6 Cool White LED (5700K)
- Turbo: 1100 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- High: 410 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 200 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Plus Beacon and SOS (1100 lumens).
- XP-L V6 Warm White LED (3000)
- Turbo: 920 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- High: 370 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 170 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Low: 60 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
- Plus Beacon and SOS (920 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 80 meters (cool white LED) and 117 meters (warm white LED), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: spare o-ring, spare switch covers, clip, headband, bracket.
- Please note, batteries are not included.