The Nitecore NU25 headlamp is the latest release in this popular range, which provides compact, lightweight and practical designs at an affordable price. The NU25 has a maximum output of 360 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and is powered by a built-in, Li-ion battery.
The NU25 boasts three light sources which consist of the main white light, an auxiliary red light and auxiliary high CRI output. The red mode protects night vision and is suitable for wildlife observation, astronomy and night photography. The high CRI mode is ideal for short range illumination such as reading, camping or as a back-up light. The high Colour Rendering Index (CRI) prevents eye strain and reveals more details in the dark. In addition to the red and high CRI modes, the main white output features four brightness levels and an SOS and Beacon mode for emergency situations.
The Nitecore head torch is rechargeable via micro USB, allowing for quick and convenient charging when you are on the go. The micro USB port is on the base of the light and has a rubber cover to prevent water and dust getting in. The NU25 has been designed to offer continuous illumination, ensuring the light still operates whilst being charged.
The NU25 is operated via a dual switch on the top of the light and can be tilted at a 60º angle to provide light where required. Available in Black, Yellow or White.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 360 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 190 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
- Mid: 38 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Low: 1 lumen - 160 hrs runtime
- High CRI White Light: 20 lumens - 6 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Red Light High: 13 lumens - 7 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Red Light Low: 0.9 lumens - 68 hrs runtime
- Red Light Caution: 13 lumens - 13 hrs runtime
- Plus SOS and Beacon modes.
- Maximum beam distance 81 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: built-in battery, head strap, USB charging cable.