The Nitecore EH1 headtorch has a maximum output of 260 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and is powered by two rechargeable 18650 batteries, allowing for long and durable runtimes.
The EH1 has been accredited by the Coal Industry Shanghai Electric Explosion-Proof Inspection Station as an explosion-proof headlamp. It has been specifically designed for high risk applications, such as mining, underground and off-shore petroleum exploitation, petrochemical and chemical industries.
The headtorch is rechargeable and comes with a magnetic USB cable that neatly attaches to the back of the light whilst charging. The EH1 features a power indicator and a low battery alert so that you are always prepared!
- Choice of LED tint - 3500K (warm) or 5000K (neutral) or 6500K (daylight).
- Brightness Levels:
- High: 260 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
- Mid: 65 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
- Low: 22 lumens - 120 hrs runtime
- Plus Location Beacon, Slow Flashing and SOS modes.
- Maximum beam distance 205 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1.8 meters.
- Includes: USB charging cable, adhesive helmet mount, 2 x 18650 batteries sealed within the headlamp.
- Optional Extras to Buy : Headband & Filters