The Ledlenser® H6 Head Lamp is a super-compact, comfortable hands-free light packed full of world-class technology and some incredible features. Designed for everyday use across light or heavy industrial environments, the H6 illuminates using a CREE® Power LED and patented Advanced Focus System™ Optics both of which combine to deliver consistently bright white light which can be directed where required via the tiltable 90° lamp head. With a simple flick of the well-located Speed Focus™ switch this stunning light can be focused seamlessly anywhere from spot to flood beam for added flexibility. For those users that require a lower level of light a simple dimmer switch on the battery pack delivers this effortlessly.
The H6 is configured to offer Power or Low Power light settings, providing an impressive 200 lumens maximum brightness or up to 60 hours running time respectively. Comfortable on the head, the Ledlenser® H6 headband incorporates a special non-slip rubber lining which provides useful extra grip when worn over a helmet. For extra stability a detachable overhead band is also provided. Powered using supplied standard AAA batteries, the H6 can also run off 3 AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) if desired.
- Lumens: 200 (Low Power: 5)
- Beam Distance: 120m (Low Power: 20m)
- Run Time: 4 Hours (Low Power: 60 Hours)
- Weight: 132g
- - Hands-free, compact head lamp for everyday use
- - CREE® Power LED with recalibrated reflector lens for optimised illumination
- - Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance) or flawless flood (near) illumination
- - Speed Focus® for faster focusing
- - 90° Tiltable Head
- - Seamless dimming to low light option
- - Non-slip rubber lining on headband
- - Detachable overhead-band supplied
- - Water-resistant (IPX4)
- - High wearing comfort due to optimised weight balance