The Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp has a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the main Luminus SST40 white spotlight LED and is powered by a li-ion 21700 battery (included). In addition to the main LED, the head torch features a Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white floodlight and Everlight 2835 red LED, making the HP25R V2.0 suitable for most outdoor adventures.
An upgraded version of the original HP25R, the V2.0 offers improved runtimes and outputs, a further throw and it's rechargeable via USB-C rather than micro USB.
The headlamp is operated using a dual switch interface which allows for one-handed control. The independent switches separately control the brightness levels of spotlight (general mode), floodlight and red light (functional mode) outputs.
Made from reliable aluminium alloy, the HP25R V2.0 is tough and durable without compromising on being lightweight and comfortable to wear. The lighting angle can be adjusted with the 60º tilt mechanism to direct the beam as required.
- Brightness Levels:
- Turbo: 1600 lumens - 2 hrs runtime (output will dim to 550 lumens after 10 minutes to prevent overheating. Turbo output can be re activated once the headlamp cools.)
- High: 1000 lumens - 4 hrs runtime (output will dim to 550 lumens after 10 minutes to prevent overheating. High output can be re activated once the headlamp cools.)
- Med: 400 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Low: 150 lumens - 24 hrs runtime
- Eco: 50 lumens - 56 hrs runtime
- High: 400 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Med: 150 lumens - 24 hrs runtime
- Low: 5 lumens - 400 hrs runtime
- Red light
- Red: 5 lumens - 400 hrs runtime
- SOS: 5 lumens - 800 hrs runtime
- Maximum beam distance 290 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 li-ion 21700 battery, USB type-C charging cable, 4 x helmet attachment hooks, 3 x cable clips, spare o-ring.