The Fenix HM70R headlamp has a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the main Luminous SST40 LED and is powered by an included 21700 li-ion battery. In addition to the main white output, the head torch also offers a Cree XP-G2 HE neutral white output and 2 x 2835 red LEDs.
The HM70R is rechargeable via a USB type-C charging port which is accessed by unscrewing the end of the light, keeping it protected against water and dirt when not in use. To ensure you know when it's time to recharge, the headlamp has a built-in battery status indicator in the switch.
The headlight is operated by a large all-in-one switch which allows for fast and convenient access to all the modes and outputs. The HM70R has a lockout function to prevent against accidental activation, by simply pressing and holding the button for 3 seconds.
The Fenix lamp includes a reflective headband made from strong nylon material and with anti-slip silicone strips.
- Brightness Levels:
- General Mode (Main beam)
- Turbo: 1600 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- High: 500 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
- Med: 150 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
- Low: 30 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
- Functional Mode
- Red: 5 lumens - 400 hrs runtime
- Red Flash: 5 lumens - 800 hrs runtime
- Med Neutral White: 70 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
- High Neutral White: 400 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Maximum beam distance 186 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Construction: A6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Length: 94.5 mm
- Width: 51 mm
- Height: 46 mm
- Weight: 206 g (including battery and headband)
- Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare o-ring.