The Fenix HL25 has a maximum brightness of 280 lumens, from the Cree XP-G2 R5 LED & is powered by 3 x AAA batteries (alkaline or NiMH). Featuring three brightness levels and burst mode, the HL25 is a great choice for your adventures.
The AAA batteries are housed in a light weight aluminium head unit, eliminating the extra weight of a separate battery box, therefore making the HL25 easy to wear and carry for long periods of time.
Featuring rugged aluminium housing and waterproof construction, the IP68 rated headlamp is ready for anything! As well as waterproof and impact resistant, the HL25 is dustproof so you can be sure sand and dust won't stand in your way!
- Brightness Levels : (based on Alkaline batteries)
- Burst Mode - 280 lumens
- High Mode - 150 lumens - 4 hour runtime
- Mid Mode - 50 lumens - 12 hour runtime
- Low Mode - 4 lumens - 140 hour runtime
- Beam distance of up to 68 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1 metre.
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off.
- When on, press the switch to cycle through brightness levels, in order High-Low-Mid.
- Press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter Burst mode.
- Includes: Headband, spare o-ring & 3 x AAA batteries.