The Nitecore DL10 is the first diving torch from the high-performing flashlight brand! The diving light has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x single use CR123 cells.
The DL10 has been designed to provide outstanding performance when you are exploring the ocean. The torch features an IPX-8 waterproof rating, double o-rings and a deepened thread so you can enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that this light will not fail you.
In addition to two white light outputs, the Nitecore DL10 offers two red modes which provide excellent colour rendition. This is particularly useful for underwater photography, as the red light reveals the natural colour of underwater objects.
- Brightness Levels:
- using 1 x 18650 battery
- White High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
- White Low: 385 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Red High: 115 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Red Low: 55 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
- using 2 x CR123 batteries
- White High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- White Low: 385 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Red High: 115 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Red Low: 55 lumens - 6 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Plus Strobe mode (1000 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 223 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
- Includes: scuba diving pointer, diving lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 x CR123 batteries.
Nitecore DL10 žibintuvėlis
- Gamintojas: Nitecore
- Prekės kodas: NC-DL10
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje