The Fenix PD36R torch has a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the Luminus SST-40 LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery. The included Fenix cell has a capacity of 5000mAh, allowing for excellent runtimes.
A new addition to the tactical lights currently available from Fenix, the PD36R offers excellent outputs and runtimes, plus a rechargeable function to keep kit to a minimum no matter what application the torch is being used for. The torch has USB Type-C charging which can be fully charged from empty in just 4 hours using the supplied cable.
Influenced by the popular PD35, the PD36R is slightly shorter, brighter and has the convenient recharging facility. As with the PD35, the torch has a dual switch interface combining a tail and side switch.
- Turbo: 1600 lumens - 2 hrs 50 mins runtime
- High: 800 lumens - 5 hrs runtime 49 mins runtime
- Med: 350 lumens - 8 hrs 24 mins runtime
- Low: 150 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
- Eco: 30 lumens - 115 hrs runtime
- Plus Strobe mode (1600 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 283 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Tap and hold the tail switch for momentary on
- Fully press the tail switch to turn the light on and off
- When on, single click the side switch to cycle through the modes, in order Turbo>Eco>Low>Med>High
- When on, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to enter Strobe mode
Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion 21700 battery, USB Type-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, pocket clip.