The Fenix LR40R searchlight offers a blistering maximum output of 12,000 lumens from the spot and flood light LEDs. The torch is powered by a rechargeable, Li-ion battery pack which houses 4 x 18650 batteries. In an emergency situation the LR40R can be powered by 1, 2 or 3 18650 cells, however this will severley decrease the output and runtime.
The LR40R flashlight offers USB Type-C fast charging for quick and efficient recharging. The included USB cable can be used with a QC 3.0 adapter for a 50% increase in charging speed, QC 2.0 or 5V adapter - please note, these do not come included.
Catering for numerous outdoor and extreme environments, the LR40R is an indispensible aid for cave exploring, search and rescue applications and as a backup light for drivers. The flashlight offers a spotlight and floodlight which can be used individually or simultaneously, allowing you to choose the best lighting setup for the task at hand. Both modes and each output setting is operated by a stainless steel, dual side switch. Above the switch board sits a battery level indicator which also functions as the charging indicator, to show when charging is complete. When being used as a battery indicator, four blue lights will illuminate when the battery is between 80% and 100%, three time when between 60% and 80%, twice when between 40% and 60%, one when between 20% and 40% and if one blue light flashes the battery level is critical, between 0% and 20%.
To avoid accidental activation during storage and transportation, the LR40R has an effective lockout function. The flashlight has been carefully designed to provide a torch that is still compact and manageable for lots of applications, even with such an impressive output. The LR40R fits comfortably in the palm and can be operated with one hand.
- High: 1000 lumens - 7 hrs runtime
- Med: 350 lumens - 22 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 150 lumens - 44 hrs 31 mins runtime
- Eco: 50 lumens - 92 hrs 18 mins runtime
- Turbo: 11,000 lumens - 45 mins runtime
- High II: 6000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- High I: 3000 lumens - 2 hrs 50 mins runtime
- Med: 1000 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Low: 350 lumens - 22 hrs 44 mins runtime
- Plus Strobe (3000 lumens) and SOS (350 lumens).
- Maximum beam distance 640 meters (spotlight) or 410 meters (floodlight), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Press and hold the floodlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the floodlight on or press and hold the spotlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on the spotlight. Repeat this action to turn off either the flood or spotlight.
- Floodlight: With the light on, single click the floodlight switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High I>High II>Turbo.
- Spotlight: With the light on, single click the spotlight to cycle through the modes, in order Eco>Low>Med>High.
- To enter and exit lockout mode, simultaneously press and hold both switches for 3 seconds.
Includes: ARB-L37-12000 Fenix rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, USB Type-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-rings.